Update for anyone who is on edge waiting for Elinca to set off. The port is currently closed. The wind has dropped to less than 20 knots so the reason for this is no longer clear to us. We are hoping that the port will re-open soon but until it does we have to sit by the radio and wait. There is disappointment on-board after gearing up to go this morning but we are in the hands of the Chilean Navy and so there is really nothing that we can do.


This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s